Monday, May 7, 2007

Hellish morning

I awoke at 2:20 a.m. today facing crippling withdrawals. My legs could not rest. The muscles in my back were in total rebellion. My body was awash in agony. It was no less than torture. I wish that I felt good. I had to take both of my Darvocets this morning at 5:00 just to get through this trying time. I do not want to go into the hospital. I want to kick this on my own. I will not have Darvocet in the future to bail me out. This was by far the worst withdrawal that I have been through. It was merciless. I hope that this was the Methadone's last ditch effort to make me succumb to its intoxicating effects. I can only hope. I do not want to go through this morning again. May God deem this suffice. My music helps but not this morning. Vistaril has not helped except to make me sleepy. Akin to being buried alive. I hope that all who read this gain some insight into Methadone. It is a very dirty chicken-shit drug and very dangerous as well. eric_moen@msn.com

No comments: