Wednesday, May 9, 2007

An Evil Taskmaster

After a terrible past several days, I am feeling a bit better. I haven't caved in to the Methadone. I have gone through some horrific withdrawals the past three days. Today was a good day. I rode my motorcycle on a small road trip. Being on the open road on a cycle is quite liberating. What else can I say? I went without my Klonipin for one day; no big deal. The doctor was gone for the past several days which caused a lapse in my Rx. I could just as well get rid of the Klonipin altogether as it is not doing much for me anyhow. I got an answer from my pain clinic as to how long I can expect to be un-comfortable from the lack of Methadone: two weeks. Judging from the past withdrawals, this will be an eternity. Let's just hope that today remains calm. Goodbye stranger, it's been nice. eric_moen@msn.com

No comments: