Saturday, April 7, 2007

A good day (so far)

I can't believe that I was once on 45mg. of Methadone. I can feel the euphoria flowing through my brain - my receptors happy that they are recepting. Today is the end of 15mg. Tomorrow launches 10mg. for 5 days. Then I get nervous. 5mg/day sounds pretty tough. I wonder how long a person suffers after one has been taken off totally. Agreed I did choose to do this ween rather abruptly, but I want off. "Everybody in the fun house, wants out." - Del Amitri. Last night was kind of rough on me. But I made it through it. So very tired. Hungry. Sugar. Ah much better. I just had to eat something now I am back. I am more awake now. Not much to say today; hopefully from now on all of my writings will be as bland. I discovered that caffeine makes withdrawals so much worse. I will have to abstain from drinking cherry Coke in the evening. My photography is suffering as are my internet businesses. Life can pretty much stink. I don't know what happened to my photo web site, but it is all messed up; it will take hours to fix. Well, no time like the present. Live long and prosper.

Eric

No comments: