Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Eric's flipped out methadone banter

Alright, I couldn't handle 10mg. just yet last night. Back to 15mg. for another five days and try it again. I was told that I was doing this whole ween thing too fast but I am impatient. I want to get it over and done with right now. At least I got some Ambien CR to help with sleep. I know, what a wuss, he needs all of these other crutches to get by; if it works, it works amen to that. "Newborn eyes always cry with pain". - Chris Rhea. I am much more comfortable now than this early morning of about 3:00a.m. (it is 11:22p.m. now)With luck, the Ambien will hold me down to at least 8:00a.m. tomorrow. I have Neil Diamond singing in my ears now via headphones. Something very raw, honest and earthy about his songs. The same quality I find comfort in punk rock. Yeah, Neil can rock. I hope someone reads this. Well, soon sleep will overcome me with any luck. I guess that's it for tonight. A fairly peaceful night; I consider myself blessed. Bye to whomever may read read this. If it is an addict, I hope you read my last night's (this morning's) banter of misery and then read this one. Life is not entirely bad. Ciao.

Eric

No comments: